Friday, February 8, 2008

Messiness

So I'm currently tooling away in the lovely reading room in the Student Center, also known as W20. I usually like the reading room - it reminds me of a library that just happens to be tucked away into a corner of W20, except without the books - but for some reason, I really can't stand it right now. Compared to the Athena clusters where I usually do my work, somehow the reading room just seems too clean, too quiet, too bright. Call me crazy, but sometimes I like a little mess in my life.

Also, a confession: I regularly bring food and drink into the clusters. The horror, I know.

2 comments:

Alioth said...

I know what you mean. I've become inordinately fond of the APO office for that very reason.

FreeLance said...

paul likes messiness ? so many things we still don't know...