Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good News / Bad News

Bad news: 18.02 test this Thursday.

Good news: As long as I don't mix up flux and divergence, or something similarly idiotic, I feel reasonably confident I'll do well.

Bad news: 5.112 and 8.012 p-sets due this Friday.

Good news: I've already finished my 18.02 p-set - which is due Thursday, the same day as our test. Cruel, huh?

Bad news: 8.012 test next Thursday.

Good news: It's next Thursday.

Bad news: Most of the V masks are gone from the Infinite.

Good news: Hacks still make me happy.

Super-amazing-awesome news: I STARTED MY UROP TODAY!

More to come later, when it's not three in the morning and I have time to write more than a five-minute entry. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I wanna hear about the UROP! And where's the road trip to? That sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you're finally back to blogging, where've you been for the past million years?

FreeLance said...

urop ? urop ??? UROP ????
You better write soon !!!! I want details !! And pictures !! And reports about you blowing the place up ^^' !

Anonymous said...

YAY UROP!!! I actually got emailed about a UROP. So excited (not Lander, though, but LANGER - haha).

Sorry I didn't meet with you earlier. I was half dead throughout the day and forgot my phone too ^.^ I can get the stuff from you this training on Friday. Thanks so much Paul, and sorry about that!